1. What age did you lose your sense of smell?
2. What smell do you miss the most?
It's been so long I don't even really remember.
3. In what ways did losing you sense of smell affect you life?
Honestly, I do not really feel that it has impacted me by much.
4. Has loosing your sense of smell affected your tastebuds?
it's possible, I feel like I don't taste things the same way as everybody else. I need my food to be super salty or super sweet to like it.
5. Would you want to be able to smell again? (why or why not)
No, I'm fine with out a smell. Like I said, it has not really impacted me and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.
In the youtube video listed below, it explains what anosmia is and how it is caused. It's a short video giving you some feedback on what you need to know about it such as warning signs, effects and treatments that are available for it.