- Chromology is the psychology of color.
- Color influences emotions.
- Color perception is affected by cultural conditioning, and that color is not perceived alone but in combination with other effects in the environment.
- There are many kinds of pink, bright Barbie pink, pale cotton candy pink, and the soft creamy color of peach ice cream, this is the color that is most flattering to faces, and in a dining room will encourage you relax and linger. Fast food restaurants are painted bright yellow and orange so that we won't stay long.
- The human eye has more green receptors than any other color.
Post a Comment